Puissance et Sagesse et Clan Tauren du Nord-Ouest
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ici règnent les Seigneurs de Puissance et Sagesse et ceux du Clan Tauren du Nord-Ouest

AccueilGalerieDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

I want to make some contribute to the-clan-of-on.forumactif.org

AuteurMessage
Rornkeer
Invité

I want to make some contribute to the-clan-of-on.forumactif.org Empty
MessageSujet: I want to make some contribute to the-clan-of-on.forumactif.org   I want to make some contribute to the-clan-of-on.forumactif.org Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 7:55

Hello. @EricFresh,That program you are using is kind of like DVD43 or AnyDVD in that it is supposed to crack things in the background. I never used it before, and forget to mention it most of the time. @arniebearYep, thats why i tried the free program method also. To see if it would work without the paid for programs. AnyDVD worked perfectly for me first time, and only after seeing ppl post having problems with that movie, then i turned off AnyDVD to see what kind of errors i got. It does have some anti-copy stuff in there, but blanker handled it easily. It is a regular part of my DVD arsenal now. Die CMC Mag!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I want to make some contribute to the-clan-of-on.forumactif.org
Page 1 sur 1